There are two entrance exams for Architecture and their corresponding admission procedures:
1. MH-CET & DTE's Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) :- For Govt. colleges in Maharashtra (Not to be confused with the Engineering/Medical MHT-CET)
2. NATA & MASA Centralised Admission Procedure (MASA-CAP) :- For Private colleges (all over India).
Replied on - 22 Oct 2019
Eligibility Of the Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]
The duration of the course is 5 years and to get admission into B.Arch. the student must be fulfilled the following conditions:
(1) 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks along with compulsory subject of mathematics.
(2) 10th + 3 years diploma in any stream from a recognized university/ board/ institution.
(3) Cleared NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with the 80% marks conducted by Council of Architecture.
The students can get admission in B. Arch. by appearing in NATA entrance exam which is conducted by Council of Architecture every year and qualifying examination from a recognized university or board. There are various colleges which are taking admission of students through this entrance exam.
After this process, students got shortlisted in merit list of NATA test will be called for counseling process and on the basis of skills and availability of seats suitable candidate will get admission.