You can choose any field and any subjects you like, but you have to pay full dedication to that and have good knowledge of subjects such as General Studies and English.
Read more https://www.iaspaper.net/stream-selection-for-ias-ips-upsc-exam-after-10th-ssc/
•After 10th,you have to take any group in class 11.
•After Intermediate,you have to complete your graduation (Any degree).
•After 3-4 years of degree,you have to take coaching for an IAS for 1 year.
•After coaching,You have to write an exams (I.e.prelims,mains).
•If you have qualified in mains then you'll have interview in Delhi.
•The marks of mains and interview will be added.
1. You can take arts stream in 11th. Humanities subjects are very helpful for UPSC preparation.
2. Read 6th to 12th NCERT thoroughly and NIOS 11th and 12th books.
3. Watch BBC Hindi on NDTV at 22:00 hrs.
4. Inculcate reading habit. (The Hindu or Indian Express will help you here.)
5. Start writing essays.
6. Work on written and communication skills.
7. Listen All India Radio news.
8. Eat healthy and take 8 hours of sleep. Health is wealth.
Thank you for the informations.. was helpful
Login via social account